Friday, March 4, 2011

A New Book

I have been at it fairly feverishly for the past 10 days as I have decided to write a second book about debt, but I have included a whole section on using coupons to save massive amounts of money. For this portion, I have enlisted the assistance from a former high-school classmate of mine. She is notorious for buying a cart load of items and walking away with a receipt for often under a dollar. She knows her stuff!

I am excited that I am attending her class in Branson Missouri on the 6th of March! I am going to first attend her class on coupons, and afterward will team up to write that section of the book.

I am still playing with a few ideas for the title, but will know more later. The book will be available for purchase/download by July 1, 2011 and 50% of the profits are going to go for her charity in Branson that helps the less fortunate people who need a hand up (and some complimentary food and supplies will be greatly appreciated! I will be sharing a few tidbits on here as the book progresses!

No comments:

Post a Comment