Thursday, July 9, 2009

How Can I Possibly Save Any Money?

It is all in your mindset.

In one of my previous lives, the girl that I was dating at the time had a knack for finding four-leaf clovers. When asked, she would simply state that she had the ability to find them because she was looking for them. When I tried, it didn't work. Maybe it was because I didn't believe that any four-leaf clover could be found simply by looking for them, but it didn't work for me.

It all comes down to belief.

You have to have faith that you will be able to do something, and, amazingly, you do. When looking for ways to save money, you will be able to do so. If you believe. If I can find ways to save money every day (which is used in turn to pay down credit card debt) I have every ounce of faith that you can do so yourself. Just turn your mind to finding the simplest of ways. It may be that the next time that you are at the grocery store that you decide to buy a case of soda that is on sale and take a can of soda with you to work. Instead of paying 75 cents at the break room soda machine, you pop open your can of 25 cent soda (they are identical except for the point of service: a machine or the checkout lane of the grocery store). It is these little things that will snowball into bigger things that will free up some serious money for you to make a dent in your credit card debt.

Have a GREAT day!

No comments:

Post a Comment