Friday, January 22, 2010

I Made It (This Far)

No, I am not yet out of credit card debt, but if you will recall, there was a bit of stress about making it until payday (today) on the little money that was left. I don't get to see my son very often or for very long, but he came over for dinner last night (we usually go out to eat, but he was understanding and we had frozen pizzas).

It was a nice time.

When I got up this morning, I noticed that my deposits from my two jobs were in the bank and I immediately transferred some of the money that I took out for repairs (out of the emergency fund) back to its rightful place. When my FSA (Flexible Spending Account) reimburses me for my glasses later, the replenishment of the fund will be complete.

Now to build up my savings so that I can negotiate with my lowest balance credit card that I haven't made any sort of arrangement with yet. I owe over $3,000 on that one, but will begin negotiations when I have at least $1,000 in the bank.

Keep your eye on the prize and have a GREAT day!

No comments:

Post a Comment