Monday, March 2, 2009

Money For My Life

Have you ever been caught up in living life that you haven’t been able to keep up with paying for it? Do you find that the minimum payments are getting larger and larger and you end up paying exorbitant fees that end up costing many times the cost of what you had originally charged and thought nothing about? Are you tired of living paycheck to paycheck?

Don’t worry, you are not alone. Bankruptcies are increasing as our economy gets weaker and weaker. There are many things that you can do: 1)stop using credit cards for frivolous things, 2) pay down your debt, and (ideally) 3) make more money. What I have found is that there is money to be made out there, and it isn’t that difficult to find.

I have tried to do it the hard way. I have worked two jobs at least half of my working life. This included doing jobs that others with a college degree wouldn’t have even considered doing. The jobs are out there. I have been on overnight cleaning crews, done third shift temporary work, worked nights and weekends as a cashier. These have helped in keeping my head largely above the deep waters of debt so I don’t get ahead, I just stay alive. But there are other ways. I have painstakingly researched many of the various methods that are floating out there and I believe I have found some of the best ways that aren’t difficult and you will get out of them what you put it, and then some.

No comments:

Post a Comment