Monday, June 15, 2009

PMA: Keep Fueling Your Positive Mental Attitude

It isn't just for eliminating your credit card debt. There are many other applications that it can be used for. It just so happens that we talk about saving money and eliminating your credit card debt in this blog. But one tool that can be used here is one tool that will serve you in all of life:

Positive Mental Attitude.

This was one of the earliest lessons that I learned in my adult life. There was a trumpet instructor at the University of Arkansas where I earned my bachelor's degree in music education. He was the type of guy that you loved to be around. He always had something encouraging to say and you always left his presence feeling better than when you were feeling before he came around.

One day, he invited several of us to go to Oklahoma with him to an Amway meeting. There was a room filled with 500+ enthusiastic people and the feeling was quite contagious. It was at that time that I learned the importance of filling your mind with lots of positive things, and I picked up a book (which I still have to this day) by Napoleon Hill called "Success Through A Positive Mental Attitude". The book told of the success that you could enjoy by employing several techniques for keeping a positive mental attitude.

This book and many others are ones that are referred to by myself that help to keep my focus on having a positive outlook and succeeding. It even helps as I continue to grow my Internet presence and work toward financial independence as many others have dreamed of as well. One thing that I have learned is that there is a difference between dreaming of a successful life and having goal. Goals are just dreams with plans.

Succeed in planning and you will develop a plan to succeed. Have a GREAT day!

No comments:

Post a Comment