Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Batter Up!

It’s baseball season and all of your favorite teams are geared up (or are in the process). Are you ready for some financial fitness? When you are on the journey to eliminate your credit card debt, why not make it a game? Yesterday’s blog (Here’s A Game To Play) outlined my quest to clean out my pantry and only shop for perishables. So far, so good (ok, ok, it has only been one day).

Seriously, I look to have an extra $150 to pay down my credit card debt and get me closer to being free, and what a feeling that will be! Don’t you believe that you deserve that same feeling? I truly believe that everybody can achieve that state in your financial life. No longer do you need to be held captive by the pirates of penalties and the icons of interest. The key is to TAKE ACTION and TAKE ACTION NOW to eliminate credit card debt. It doesn’t have to be a start from standing still to running a marathon, but it has to start somewhere. Sure you could swing for the fences and hit a homerun, but perhaps you should start by hitting singles.

The key to success in any plan is to simply begin. TAKE ACTION TODAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment